You can now Register and Pay On-Line for a class!!
To register now, click on the “On-Line Class List & Registration” from the Sub-Menu under Classes at the top, or, read the detailed information below for instructions and options to register for our classes.
See the On-Line Process below, as well as, our Registration Policy and NEW Refund Policy
Registering for Classes: On-Line Process
Browse through the classes to find the one(s) you’re interested in. When browsing, you can sort through the classes using the sorting selectors on the right side of the page: [Select by Instructor], or, [Select by type: Weekly classes, Workshops, etc.], or, [Select all].
Once you find a class / workshop that you are interested in, just follow the following steps:
- in the options box, select your Membership status;
- A price will show, as well as the [Add Registration to Cart] will change color and become active [Add Registration to Cart] ;
- Additionally, you’ll see how many seats are available; If there are seats still available, you can then add the class to your cart for registration.
- Click the [Add Registration to Cart] button.
- You will then be taken to your cart, and the message at the top will say: “[Your Class] has been added to your cart”. You will also have the option to “Continue Browsing” or go to [Registration Checkout] and pay for the classes in your cart.
- The Checkout offers payment by Credit via PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account to use your credit card. Simply select checkout as a guest.The PayPal checkout gateway offers a secure payment process either as a guest or through your PayPal account. Note: This applies to Classes / Workshop Registrations ONLY!
- You can print out the above instructions with screen shots, On-Line Registration Process (A PDF file will open in a new Window and then you can simply save & print the file.)
- Alternatively, you can still register by calling us.
If you prefer, you can download the schedule below and take your time to review the classes:
(Class Registrations now Closed)
(Class Registrations still Open!)
Classes and workshops fill up fast, so register early. Registration is on a first come – first serve basis. Registering and Paying on-line provides an immediate seat in the class. Registering on-line and selecting payment by Cash or Check will temporarily hold a seat, but still requires the $25 Non-refundable Deposit to claim a seat in the class. Payment in full is required no later than the first day of any class or workshop. York Art Association does maintain a waiting list, so if you cannot get into the current class, you will be placed on a waiting list.
REFUND POLICY FOR CANCELLATIONS AND WITHDRAWALS
- Withdrawal notice provided up to and within one week prior to start of class or workshop: DEPOSIT FORFEITED.
- No cash refunds after class or workshop begins.
- Withdrawals after one class: You will receive a class credit, less the deposit, transferable and valid for one year.
- Class Gift Certificates are non-refundable – but may be transferred or donated.
- No refunds or credits will be given after attending a workshop or more than one class.
- Course or Workshop cancelled by YAA: FULL REFUND (including deposit).