We welcome current members as well as new members to the York Art Association. Your membership helps YAA continue to promote Art in York county.
You can Join or Renew your Membership at various levels. All levels above the Family Level are considered Family Memberships.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounts on all York Art Association adult classes.
- Opportunity to enter and sell art in the Members’ and Open Exhibits and at York Art Association’s Yorkfest booth.
- The opportunity to enter the “Rottler Award for Excellence in the Visual Arts”Selection Exhibition (open only to members). The five award recipients get an invitational group exhibition in the Nancy M. Woodward Memorial Gallery at the York Art Association in the year following their award.
- Receive exhibition invitations and the York Art Association newsletter Brushstrokes!.
- Voting rights at the annual meeting and eligibility to become a member of the association’s Board of Directors.
- Access to the artists’ registry, referral file, and library of instructional books and DVDs.
- The opportunity to show and sell your art work through the York Art Association Gallery Group.
- Eligibility to exhibit originals and sell prints in the Sally Little Danyo Member’s Sales Gallery.
Discounts on art supplies and services at the following local establishments:
Artistic Edges 385 Leaders Heights Rd, York, PA 17402 | 717 741-1750 | Monday 10am to 6pm; Tuesday – Thursday 10am to 7pm; Friday 10am to 5pm; Closed Sunday | Save 15% on custom framing.
Framers Workshop 259 Pauline Drive, York, PA 17402 | 717-741-9000 | Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10am to 6pm; Tuesday & Thursday 10am to 8pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm | Save an additional 10% on our current offer.